Sunday, April 11, 2010

I have the best girlfriend in the world!

Last Tuesday felt like any regular Tuesday, little did I know it was gonna be one of the best days ever! When I got home from work, Erin asked me to grab something out of my van while she took out the trash. I went to unlock it, and to my surprise, it was left unlocked. I was a little bit nervous, but Erin re-assured me that she had been in there just a short while earlier and didn't lock it. I casually opened the back door and my eyes went directly to the floor where I was looking for the Leatt brace that Erin wanted me to grab. A few seconds later I noticed my bike had a new tire. It took another few seconds to realize that the whole bike was new, and that my brother and our friend Allen were sitting in the back with a video camera to catch my reaction.... IN HD!!! Maybe I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but what Erin had done didn't hit me until what must have been 30 seconds after I opened the door! I was in complete shock. As if she doesn't do enough for me on a daily basis and treat me better than I deserve, she bought be the bike I've been drooling over for months. Apparently all of our friends knew this was coming, and for the first time EVER(!) they actually kept a secret! Thanks so much to the guys at Fay Myers for helping her out with this, but mostly, I have to thank the coolest girl in the world for making a little dream come true! I'm the luckiest guy in the world!!!


PS: I rode it this weekend and it rrrrrrriiiiiiippppppppsss!!!! Braap!

0 comments: